Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Radiation Photos








I don't mean to make light of Karl's treatment (well, actually I sort of do) but am I crazy or does the second photo remind you of that scene in the James Bond movie "Goldfinger?" Don't remember what I'm talking about? See below.



The good news though Karl, it usually works out pretty well for Bond in the end. See below.



This of course, got me to thinking, which Bond is Karl most like? First i thought maybe he was Timothy Dalton but I quickly realized he was very much the Gary Cherone of the bond series (Only 3 people got that. Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Halen#Gary_Cherone_era_.281996.E2.80.931999.29 for full information) appearing only briefly before everyone realized that he wasn't actually the right man for the job.




Then I settled on Roger Moore



Let me tell you why...

Moore's best work was in "A View To Kill" which features Jaws as the bad guy. If ever there was a Bond that could defeat Jaws it would be one that is most similar to Karl. In fact, I would pay a stupid amount of money to see Karl and Jaws "throw down". They are in fact, almost exactly the same size.



Ok, I have no idea where I'm going with this. If you would like to send Karl a word of encouragement please leave him a comment on this blog. The days get long and boring during treatments and he couldn't use a little pick me up at times.




No comments:

Post a Comment