Sunday, January 10, 2010

Minor Update





I spoke with Karl last night and he was watching a movie with Stephen Baldwin and Luke Perry. In case you didn't read that correctly, last night Karl was watching a movie with Stephen Baldwin and Luke Perry. Imagine the amount of movies that Karl has watched on Netflicks if he settled on a movie with Stephen Baldwin and Luke Perry. It's actually somewhat frightening. The best part of it all though, in my "research" to find a picture of Stephen Baldwin I came across stephenbaldwin.com. Seriously. Do me a favor, if you have some time to kill PLEASE go to stephenbaldwin.com. It'll be worth your time. Did you know that he has a new novel coming out? I bet you didn't. See, these are the things that you miss when stephenbaldwin.com isn't your home page. If you don't know who Stephen Baldwin is, he's the least talented Baldwin (which is saying a lot) and he co-starred with Paulie Shore in the film Biodome. I'm pretty sure Biodome won like 13 Oscars; second all-time to Titanic.

But I digress...

Just a quick update on Karl, he has a little over a week more of treatments. Up until this point the radiation wasn't necessarily focused on a specific point. It was more "broad-sweeping". Starting tomorrow it will be more focused on the area of the tumor that was removed.

That's all for now.

1 comment: