Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dr. Evil?


I apologize that I haven't updated the blog in several days. Mid-November brings a slew of things (including pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. Mmmmmm...) including the start of the basketball season. Our first game is tomorrow night (broadcasted live at 7pm eastern time at www.gordon.edu/athletics and yes that was a shameless plug) so I have been uber busy.

Karl visited with the plastic surgeon today. In Karl's words, "He was a nice man. I shook his hand like 45 times in 10 minutes." That's awesome. I don't know why but that's awesome. According to this doctor, the incision was looking pretty good and the antibiotics seem do being doing their job. The doctor also mentioned that he would talk to Dr. Yamini (Karl's neurosurgeon who is better known as Adrian Brody) about putting the piece of Karl's skull back in. Karl met with another Doctor but Karl described him as arrogant so I refuse to discuss him in this blog. Maybe this excommunication will teach him a lesson. I attached a picture of him above.

If I understood my wonderful mother, Karl is meeting with the radiologist tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment