As the title indicates, five really wonderful things happened today. They are listed below.
5. The Bears defense gave me 26 points today in Fantasy Football.
4. Karl beat Kari in chess today.
3. They removed the "drain" today. The "drain" was an IV-type thing that was being used to literally drain the swelling from Karl's head
2. Karl will have a CT scan tomorrow. If the scan looks good he will be discharged home.
1. I received a pledge today from someone to buy a sticker for Karl's helmet. I believe the Harbor Church has solidified the back, right-side of Karl's head.